First impressions are extremely important for guests, current customers and potential clients. Having a clean look to all the signage within your building shows pride and confidence in your work as well as your brand. While sign standoffs are just a small tool used by most – it’s the details of this tool that make a difference in how your signs look!
What are Standoffs?
Standoffs, sometimes called standoff screws are a hardware option for hanging a rigid sign through drilled holes therefore standoffs can attach your sign to a wall, placing an aesthetically pleasing gap of one inch in between the sign material and the wall. The result: a dramatic and eye-catching display.
Standoffs are extremely durable and come in a multitude of finishes including brushed, chrome, nickel.
Why Use Standoffs?
- Aesthetically pleasing giving your signs a dimensional look
- Very few holes into your wall
- Easy sign change-out – the standoffs can be unscrewed and new signage replaced without drilling new holes
- Can support the weight of metal, acrylic, PVC and more!
- Easy install with drywall screws
- Worry free hanging – no worrying about tape of adhesive!
Check out more standoff installs in our gallery at https://signslouisville.com/interior-signs/